Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tribute to My Auntie Norsilah binti Budin

I know her for more than 30 years. She used to be the one who help me the most and give me courage to strive for everything in life. Nothing come easy. Well said. She was very helpful and what matter most she love me more than I know.

I remember when she started to teach at my school many student hate her due to her strictness to speak 100% English and they even try to give her the bad impression. However things change very fast, the same student become her best friend. 

Most of her student started to understand due to her strictness she able to make sure that English will be simple if you practice them everyday. And you can still maintain your mother touge without forget what ever new things that your learn.

Time goes by very fast. To this date I still remember he warm hug, her cheeky smile, her droppy eyes, her sweet smell and most of all her strength that able to keep her to what she was.

Al Fatihah to Norsilah binti Budin

No comments: