Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My 1st Charles & Keith Collection

After 2 weeks in row I went for outstation. Phew tiring. This is the third week but this week will be a family trip instead. Seriously my Penang trip was nice but I don't shop at the shopping mall over there. Reason no. 1 My Stylist aka hubby or sisters not there so there will be no one accompany me or criticized my style later on. I still remember the COACH hand bag which was super nice..... Calling me to bring her to the counter....


I know about Charles and Keith brand name while shopping around. I looked at a few colleague started using this brand. My first impression, this hand bag was good quality but what brand is this.... Bonia?... Wrong temptation... Charles and Keith... I thought it was Calvin Klein

I serious need a new wallet, my handbag still good though.... The was ogling around other people bags... Bonia... hmmm International Brand that makes Malaysia Proud however unable to spend RM 800 per bag... Shame on me... Budget wise... Below 300. The most decent thing is Carlo Rino.... Ouch... boring.... Then I told my hubby I need to have 1 collection of designer hand bag...

After settle the HP Problem, we went to Mid Valley to get my 1st Collection of Charles and Keith.... Let Roll bebeh... Lot 002 and Lot 003. This place used to be Nose Shoes Collection... Not my taste anyway. Never own any Nose shoes though.

Finally I reach for my final piece... Voila... My 1st Collection of Charles and Keith... Let see how long it last, If it is like my Giamax then definitely worth the price....... The you goes...



We shop around and I fall in love with this piece..... Olive, Nice and Steady. The shop assistant was very helpful. Hmm

Sling or Shoulder your choice

Able to accommodate my item, 2 phone. 1 purse, make up bags and other things.... 


Just to make sure it fit and match.....

Able to stand and make a clear statement....





No comments: