Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012 - Like and Scare the MOST....



What I love about this year... Of course early of the year you will have all the resolution to achieved and write them down to make sure it will give you a new beginning...

What I like the most is...

1. Its my birthday at the end of the month. Never failed to get a cake... I am the luckiest person so far. Thank God for all the Bless...

2. Bonus time - for the pass wonderful here work in this company I never failed to get my bonus eventhough it was little. I am very grateful for the joy. However when this time arrived you will forget the stress that have come all the years....

3. Dividen time - ASB dividen. Not much compare to my mum, however sufficient for me to have a large smile on my face...

4. Less job - time sto start all over again.... no more outstanding works from the previous year... Its a fresh start...

5. Increment - never failed to get them. Thank again to The Almighty for all the bless and joyful for all those years...

6. Forgive and forget - Eventhough Raya time is longer but you might never know when someone will left you and when you will left them... Forgive and forget their mistake and forgoes all the hatred that you have... Then can rest in peace if you die first or you can allow others to rest in peace without hesitation....

7. Clear old debt - Back to square 1, spend what you have thriftly.

What I scare the most....

1. Target to be achieved each with new resolution, individual, company and family - you will put higher expectation on yourselves every year. People also will put their expextation on you.... when you will have a baby, when you will buy new house, when you will find new job, when you will go vacation and the question continue.... The question will only stop after you go to the other world perhaps.

2. PTPTN -  start to deduct my salary after I persistenly asked them to do so. Why I hate, hmmm there ist goes my increment this year...

3. New exspenses - Baby sitter, baby stuff and baby wonderful thing. Always believed the more you give the more you get...

4. Stress - New income, new born and new thing will lead to new stress.... Stress because scare of getting stress... Hohohoho

5. Raya - Again not celebrating with my family because of rotation, how I wish melaka is just milestone away... 1st day would not be the same like the second day... for sure I will cry while calling my beloved mum than she will confort me...

Love and scare.... When you all in love and when you fall and scare....

No comments: