Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My ATTITUDE Issue

Now only I realize I ahave a few attitude issues that I need to face and settle it. Even work with any company including Xplore Resources I need to changed my attitude.

1. DISCIPLINE- This is very important as I can see that I alway broke the wrtitten rule. So CHANGE dear

-Come In Late- Bgun Awal..... Please lah.. penat tau kalau kene marah pasal benda yang
sama...
-MC-asal penat jer amik MC mane bleh cenggini.... UBAH
-Workload-Jgn tangguh kerja tau... buat semuanya dengan IKHLAS....

2. PRESSURE
-All work have pressure; LEARN how to handle them OKAY........

3. HUMBLE - tak cukup konsisten kdg2 ada and cukup rasa..kadang tak braper nak ader...

4. PATIENT - Hmm belajar dengan Vicky yang patient will reward u.. BTOL tak???? Aku nie tak cukup sabar ler.......

5. SALES TARGET - kene try my BEST to achieved them.....

6.BJE-Selalu nampak salah orang je and kadang2. So padg diri sendiri dlu okay.....

No comments: