Monday, November 24, 2008

MAPEX...


Pergh.. Roadshow was tirng. I went to MAPEX 2008 held at Seremban Parade. Start from the Pre Event, luckilly Din with the Mambau Liew boy helping me with some issues. Tak larat nak angkat berat.... So I do the setup ... Some difficulty with the new pop up display. Tak biasala lagilah.. Most of the people have done their set up. Forest Heights is the lst one come to do the set up.



Those 3 days were packed with kee buyer, potetial buyer and survey buyer. I am quite enjoy the days. Now when it come to Sales it is not as easy as 123. But product MUST SOLD. Management will not accept any excuses. Last MAPEX I closed almost none. Except for Mr Goh the Bungalow and Sahar and Ghazali... Hehehehe. adalah jugak....

I bring the people to Site and view the units. Many interested. All kene follow up.. I want to sell all the 11 units ASAP. LEH RELAX SKET. TAK YAH RISAU YANG LAIN.

My booth located kat tempat yang tak best dan tersorok. So mmg tak berape best le part nie...

Tpi anyhow Chua memang ada kat booth most of tak macam dulu. So pepaham jelah. Bru igt nak bwk laptop tapi tapi tak ble.

Byk giler enquiry and registration. So hopefully aku leh secured most of them. Grab apa yang ada.

Blik memang keje membongkang je... Adeiiii. So pepaham jelah...

Time kemas kene mintak tolong orang2 tertentu le... Hehehehe macam biasa. Tapi yang sedihnya.... Tak pat buat training ku balik....

Anyway muka aku masuk paper sinar harian tok MAPEX. Time MB melawat BOOTH.

No comments: