Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessing Sunday and Black Monday

I was so grateful for last Sunday. After work, I go back home. I had tries to call Liza the person whom would like to rent the room, however no reply as she did not pick up my call. As far as I was concern, she need report to work on Monday. Money did not deposited to my acc so I need to open up to someone else. Erin did not advise whether she want to take the room or not. I had pay the rental on Saturday itself..

I send sms to Es to take all her belonging in my house coz I don want it mess around. The mom called me and again asked my favor, to send it back to Rasah. WTF. So she will take the things by herself on Monday. FYI i will change the lock. Then she will know who is me... The practical student sms me and would like to view the house at 4.00 pm. Rina sms and would like to unloaded her stuff at 4.30 pm. I went back home 3.30 pm. I informed Elly about it.

4.30 Rina came and unload her stuff. Yani call and came at 5.00 pm. I pick her up at Mobil and brought to my house. After that viewing time. Elly made the tea for the family. Finally she took it. Thanks Good. I need to made my promise to pay zakat RM 20 lagi. At least savior of this months.

Izzu moved out today. I supposed he had done the packing thing. I dame dinner and would like to come to his plac. Nothing much I could do but at least give him moral support towards his decision. I know how does it feel when you are moving out. And more painful if u do it alone....

No comments: