Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Real Bite of the Reality

Reality is really pain in the ass. When you don't know the actual truth you feel bad. When you know the actual truth you feel worse. Worse is different. I use to condemn everything that happen, however I know everything happen for a reason. To cried and to be sad is not me however to act and do something about it is must be me.

What make me say this... To know someone could not afford to buy house, you feel bad. However when you know someone is so affordable to have many houses you feel worse. Not to take action against it will make you feel event worse.

Now i will learn to accept the faith and strive for a better tomorrow because only we can carve tomorrow future..... I really feel worth for what I am doing but when someone feel that I am not worth it, maybe its time for me to go.... Tataataatata....

No comments: