Thursday, January 22, 2009

You should start young

Hmm I jusy would like to say 1 thing. We should nurture good habit at very early age.
A few example

1.Cleanliness
2.Hardworking
3.Respect
4.Beauty regime...
5.Pray..
6.Good money habits

Is it true.. Yup. Last night I slepy at my uncle house. This time around, I bring ,y toileterries. Brought my cleanser and tooth brush. Danish came along with me to wash his face also.. Can u imagine that he is only 7 years old but he already know that before you go to sleep, u need to brush your teeh, wah your face and leg. He even use my cleanser that I left at his house.. Hmm no wonder that the soap getting smaller... I ask him why you washed your face; he told me that
"supaya muka cantik berseri".. What an adoreable little boy...

Well you should start good habits young nowaday....

Till then.............

No comments: